Our Guarantee. If you are not satisfied after the first two live classes, we will Refund all your money.
No questions asked!
Yes, we are that confident of this course! Read on to discover why!
What does ‘SAP Webdynpro ABAP’ do?
SAP Webdynpro ABAP is a “hot cake” in the market with its high demand for creating powerful web based Application and that too with minimum coding.
Well, just glance over the following list of features:
- The ability to maximize design and minimize coding.
- SAP Webdynpro ABAP(WDA) provides for drag and drop options for creating UI.
- SAP WDA is platform independent and gives a clear separation between the layout and the business logic.
- Supports multiple Backend Systems and supports web services call from the SAP WDA workbench (highly advantageous).
- WDA can also integrate with SAP Interactive Adobe Forms, which are interactive PDF forms.
- You also achieve high reusability and maintainability by using components.
Overall, WDA follows object oriented programming approach which thereby increases the efficiency and throughput. As a programmer, this is a skill you need for sure, and as someone who wants to be a programmer, this is one you need to add to your resume.
Where does this course come into the picture?
This course is the complete package, exploring concepts in-depth for you and providing a chance for dedicated learning. Each class, accompanied with comprehensive class notes, would enable you to tackle any type of complex real time scenarios and will help you succeed in your career. Coupled with doubt clearing sessions, this course offers a holistic experience for learning ‘SAP Webdynpro ABAP’ in the most time and cost effective manner.
- In-depth exploration of concepts in the live classes
- Doubt sessions to clarify any niggling concerns
- The course helps your prepare for the SAP certification course
- Learn ‘SAP Webdynpro ABAP’ in the most cost and time effective manner, and derive the benefits of online preparation.
- 25 LIVE online interactive classes
- Access to the class recordings after the class is over (even if you miss the class)
- Doubt-clearing sessions
- 1 online test
Chapter 1: WebDynpro ABAP (WD4A)
- Introduction to WebDynPro for ABAP
- Architecture of WD4A Component
- WebDynPro components
- Window WebDynPro Application
- WebDynPro: Development in detail
Chapter 2: View Controller
- UI Elements of the view
- View Context & Hierarchy
- Data Binding
- UI Element Actions Action Event Handlers
- Relation with Component Controller
- Context mapping
- Hook methods or controller methods
- Methods of the local controller interface
- Cross Controller method calls
- Filling the context
Chapter 3: Window Controller
- Navigation between two views
- Navigation links
- Plugs relationships
- Default Views
Chapter 4: WebDynPro Application
- URL of a WebDynPro application
- Full Qualified domain names (FQDN)
- URLs and Namespaces
- Calling a WebDynPro Application using UI Elements
Chapter 5: Cross Component Programming
- Component Usages
- Component Usages without controller Access
- Navigation through window Plugs Cross-Component Context mapping
- External Context Mapping
- Creating a WebDynPro component interface definition Implementing a WebDynPro interface definition
- Dynamic Programming
- Dynamic context manipulation
Chapter 6: Advanced concepts
- Service call in a WebDynPro application
- Creating a service call
- Debugging WebDynPro ABAP applications
- Version comparisons in WebDynPro for ABAP
- File export
- Working with dialog boxes
- Input help
- Configuration of an included ALV component
- Portal integration
- Binding to portal: prerequisites
- Integrating an application to portal
- Integrating a PDF form in a WebDynPro application
- Inserting forms
- SAP list viewer in WebDynPro for ABAP
- Integration of ALV in your Application
- Managing ALV output area
Chapter 7:Methods and events of the interface Controller
Chapter 8: WebDynPro Tools in the ABAP workbench
- Component Editor
- Controller Editor
- View Editor
- Window Editor
- Display an interface view
- Displaying and defining the interface controller
- WebDynPro application
- The WebDynPro code Wizard
Chapter 9: Dynpro Controls
- Frame,I/O field,Pushbutton
- Radio button
- Sub screen,Table Control, Tab Strips, ets
Chapter 10: Abstract UI Element Interfaces
- Business Graphics Library
- Link to Action
- Link to URL
- Text edit
- Text view,Link,Toolbar Button RowRoadmap
Chapter 11: Runtime APIs
- IF_WD_CONTROLLER IF_WD_MESSAGE_MANAGERIF_WD_VIEW
Language of instruction: English